Anxiety refers to fidgeting and restlessness: it is the opposite of tranquility. Anxiety is a type of psychological illness that is characterized by tension, fear and dread, whether that is relation to specific matters or is unclear. it may also chronic.
Anxiety is something that all people go through when faced with certain circumstances, but people vary with regard how to well protected they are psychologically and in the degree of individual potential and feelings of anxiety. The circumstances and events surrounding each individual also vary.
Symptoms of Anxiety
1. Pain in the heart: irregular heartbeat.
2. Feeling of doom and loss of equilibrium.
3. Continuous, intense headache.
4. Tossing and turning: insomnia.
5. Poor memory and difficulty in thinking, and there are many other symptoms of anxiety.
Main cause of Anxiety
1. Apprehensiveness and expecting the worst with regard to things, specific or otherwise.
2. Conflict between one’s inclinations and the reconciliations.
3. Mental or physical exhaustion, which are connected to one another.
Treatment of Anxiety
As anxiety is the opposite of tranquility, in the Book of Allaah and the Sunnah of His Prophet (peace be upon him), there is protection and a remedy for the sickness of anxiety.